The primary constitutional aims and objectives of the Institute are:
1. To help you find and know Yahweh our Elohim as he really is and actually exists.
[Matthew 24:4, Matthew 11:27, 11Thessalonians 1:7-8, Deuteronomy 6:4, 11Corinthians 3:17, John 4:24.]
2. To form a nucleus of Universal Brotherhood of Humanity in Yahshua the messiah without distinction of race or nationality, sex, creed, caste, or color.
[Acts 17:26, Ephesians 5:25-33, Acts 10:34.]
3. To investigate the unexplained Spirit Law or so-called Law of Nature and the powers latent in man.
[Romans 8:14, John 1:9.]
4. To encourage and promote the studies of the scriptures, comparative religions, psychology, philosophy, and modern (practical and occult) science.
[11Timothy 2:15, John 5:39, Romans 1:19-20.]
5. To extirpate current superstition, skepticism and ignorance.
[Psalms 19:7, John 8:32.]
6. To learn, know and understand the operation of Yahweh’s eternal purpose through the dispensations and ages.
7. To discern and avoid being deceived by Lucifer, the serpent, the devil, the dragon, or Satan and his demons operating the mystery of inequity on Earth through the dispensations of time.
[1John 4:1-4, 11 Corinthians 4:1-7, Revelations 12:8-10.]
8. To earnestly contend for the common salvation and faith, which was once delivered unto the sons or children of Yahweh.
[Jude 3, Galatians 4:6, John 1:12, 1John 3:1.]
9. To make known that Yahweh, from the beginning, ordained there is no other name given among men whereby man can be saved, saving the name of Yahshua the Messiah.
[Acts 4:10-12, 1Timothy 2:5, Philippians 2:9-10.]
10. To inherit eternal life now in the kingdom of Yahshua the Messiah, with the hope of immortal glorification in the new Earth state.
[Ephesians 1:13, 1John 5:20, Titus 1:2, John 17:3, Colossians 1:13.]
Our watch word is PEACE and our slogan is to SPEAK THE TRUTH.
The theme of the school is Matthew 24:14-15:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the Holy Place (whosoever readeth, let him understand).